Saturday, September 19, 2026

Harley Davidson Stem 101

Who knew?  Yes, I saw another ad.  This is a public service post.  Harley Davidson and STEM?  Evidently, the corporation is fully invested.  While I don’t immediately associate home-schooling and Harley Davidson, it’s certainly intriguing!


 Harley Davidson has a STEM 101 program.  The Electrical Circuitry kits are $35 each.  (Here are more science kits.) The kit price is consistent with other science, subscription programs.  I had no idea Harley Davidson was pursuing STEM.  Frankly, I think it’s hysterical!  Learn to wire your future motor cycle!  I can see moms lining up to promote buying a motor cycle!  Not. In any case, I feel strongly you should be aware of interesting resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...