Wednesday, September 30, 2026

UVA Physics Lab Collection

 I don’t teach Physics.  Period.  I can manage Physical Science; Physics is a bridge too far.  My husband, Rob, teaches Physics.  My job is to find labs.  This is not small challenge because the Co-op classroom is in our basement.  However, a few years ago I ran into some UVA experiments: Book 1 Light and Optics, Book 2 Electricity and Magnetism, and Book 4 Energy.  I have no idea what or where Book 3 is.  

Book 1 Light and Optics has home labs. There are loads of pix to help you set up any number of optics labs.  This collection is the best of the bunch.  



Book 2 has both easy labs and experiments which require more specialized equipment.




Book 4 looks a lot like Book 2 with a few additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UVA Physics Lab Collection

 I don’t teach Physics.  Period.  I can manage Physical Science; Physics is a bridge too far.  My husband, Rob, teaches Physics.  My job is ...