Saturday, September 26, 2026

Mole Day is October 23rd! Are you ready?

 National Mole Day is less than a month away.  Of course there’s a website!  They finally announced their theme: Molar Cup.  Head here to the Homeschool Scientist’s Mole Day page for ideas: puzzles, demos, and jokes—all typical fare to celebrate Mole Day.  Here are more ideas if you want a complete Histiry of Mole Day and more ideas to go OTT. 

We fabricate moles. The best one wins Tootsie-Mole pops. You need the classic Mole Day pattern.  Below is a video.  The boys are always stumped.  If you use felt, just hot-glue the mole together.  Dollar Tree sells felt and trim.  I save fabric just for moles. Sometimes the kiddos set up scenes.  You could plan an entire Mole Day Celebration, including cookies or cake.  I like to contain my celebration to moles, cookies, and cake.  I’m trying to teach!  Try your own celebration!  Make Chem more fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...