Right now, many schools follow tNext Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and use inquiryHub or iHub and Storylines. Here is a sample. I like to understand educational trends. But, I’ve been trained and taken part in enough programs, such as Project Based Learning (PBL), I am cautious. It’s interested in phenomena and new labs, such as Yeast Fermentation. But, I am always leary of an agenda. Where do you fit Biomolecules or Comparative Morphology? Instead, I’m sticking to a traditional, Biology program and using Apologia. Do I plan to add labs, exercises, POGIL, and concept maps? Yes! But, I won’t adopt a program which carves away huge elements of a traditional Biology course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment