Separating a Mixture isn’t tricky. I do like to add Magic Sand and iron filings to the sand and salt. ( Kids spoon out the Magic Sand with a spoon.) This lab explains how to separate a sand and salt mixture with photos. These eScience labs are designed for college-level, on-line Chemistry classes. I like the format. Here is a copy of Flinn’s Separation of a Mixture lab with Teacher notes. If you teach at a Co-op and want a splurge, try this Mixture Separation Challenge. Here are a few notes about the kit. Hope this is useful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment