One of my favorite resources is TOPS Science. These experiments use paper clips, tape, aluminum foil, etc for simple experiments. The two I’ve used most often are Electricity and Magnetism. When I teach these units in Physical Science, I pull out supplies and hand the kids the books. They work through the experiments independently. Here and here are sample labs. Yes, all of the labs are fabulous! Browse their book selection. These are widely available used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment