My Co-op Biology class has several kids enrolled in MODG, which requires four formal lab reports. The Apologia Biology textbook has loads of experiments to use. I made one Mega lab, which includes Experiments 2.2, 3.2, and 4.2, all microscope labs. The kids will use (and cite) the textbook for the materials and procedures sections of their lab report. We’re using pond water, yeast, and all sorts of microbe slides. The kids are sketching from traditional microscopes and using USB microscopes. I have a few attachments; so the kids are using cell phones to capture images from their microscopes, too. They must label all of the images. I want the kids to include all types of images. Part of the lab report is a giant comparison chart, too. Is this a little over the top? Maybe. I want to ensure MODG counts this as a formal lab reports.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment