Thursday, April 10, 2025

Free Webinars

If you want a little professional development, consider watching a free webinar.  ACS and AACT both have free upcoming webinars: AACT’s Tripe the Tricks: 3 Easy ways to Master Metric Conversions! and ACS’s The Power to Edit DNA: CRISPR-Cas9 and Sickle Cell Disease.  Scroll down on the AACT Webinar webpage to see previous webinars, such as Escape Rooms in the Chemistry Classroom.  (Only AACT members may view archived material.  However, if you like chemistry topics, visit the webpage to see if any upcoming webinars are interesting.). I’ve taken a few webinars.  I prefer archived sets I can view at my leisure.  Another interesting webinar is Influenza Infection and Diagnosis 2024-2024.  Cornell has various webinars, such as From Egg to Adult: Exploring the Nesting Cycle.  NSTA has this Lab Safety webinar in the Fall.  If you teach high school science subjects, you might want to take a webinar just to sharpen your skills or add to your background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...