Be sure to scout Good Will when you’re shopping for basic chemistry equipment. I like the kits. I do browse eBay for deals, too. I’m shopping for inquiry kits, the sort sold to college kids taking online chemistry classes. Often the kits are pristine because the student learned he could complete the class without doing any of the actual labs. Some families don’t want to bother reselling them and just donate the kits to Good Will. The best kits have a microscale, thermometer, and glassware. Something there is a ring stand, funnel, or other simple equipment. I’ve purchased the MEL starter kits and MicroChem kits, too, used. Try to pay less than $50 for a kit which can get you through the entire course. If you’re shopping for the MicroChem kits, be sure it has the manual. Below is an assortment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...







No comments:
Post a Comment