Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Apologia Biology: Microscope Introduction
Apologia Biology just introduced the third edition. The blog post headings are going to be topical instead of identifying the module. The first topic is the microscope. My kids use a digital microscope with a laptop most of the time. I drag out conventional microscopes in order for them kids to learn the names of the parts and proper handling. Here is the quiz I use. (Here is another quiz with an answer key.). The Biology Coloring Book has a microscope activity, too. Here is an introduction to equipment for Biology with a quiz at the end. I like to bring our money for kids to examine under the microscope. It sure beats the classic Letter e Lab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment