Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Warning! Some of these posts are School, not Camp.
Sorry! I am in the process of organizing for Fall Co-op. Right now, there are so many new resources in light of Covid-19. I want to compile resources. As I write the blog posts, I copy links and activities into Google Classroom, and sort them into topics. This saves so much time when I teach Co-op. While I am at it, I copy the links into my blog. So, if your mind is fixed on Camp, not School, I apologize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment