Saturday, June 13, 2020
EScience Kit at Good Will.
Good Will has an eScience listing. This is a chemistry lab box. The shipping and bid price are fair in terms of the contents. It has a mortar and pestle, some plastic lab ware, a reaction plate and some chemicals. Don’t count on using the chemicals. Who knows how old the kit is. I do not see a thermometer or digital balance in the photos. Otherwise it’s a fair deal for basic equipment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment