Saturday, June 13, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Thermodynamics And Reaction Rate
The American Chemical Society has an Energy Series which includes entropy, enthalpy, and thermodynamics—with labs and activities. Here are Alka-Seltzer labs for reaction rate. Nope, my kids did not get that far this year. If I ever get that far with a general chemistry class, I will post a video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment