Monday, June 29, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Blow up Ivory Soap
Today’s camp activity is to make a Soap Soufflé or watch soap blow up in the microwave. We had two bars of Ivory soap I saved for this activity. We followed Spangler’s directions and the instructions for a whole bar. Had I had more bars, I would have done more trials. It has been difficult to order soap. We also microwaved popcorn in a paper bag to explain how popcorn pops, Below are the pix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...








No comments:
Post a Comment