Saturday, June 20, 2020
Good Will for the win!
My order for three Young Explorers textbooks just arrived. Did you know Good Will has its own store? Individual stores post listings on Amazon and eBay, too. I have had tremendous luck with Good Will online. Be sure to check the shipping! Often, they have book bargains. Below are the Young Explorer books which just arrived. Good Will ships promptly, too. The books are pristine! Our little household is ready for any school situation that arises this fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment