Friday, June 26, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Poly Density Kit
I ordered the Poly Density Kit back in March for Science Camp from Educational Innovations. Paul is doing Camp activities all summer. The density bottle is one of my favorite discrepant event; the bottle makes kids thinks. Why do the blue beads sink and the white beads float on top? Even teens who assemble the bottle from the kit struggle with understanding how the beads float. Kids will shake the bottle and watch the beads over and over. Here are pix.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...





No comments:
Post a Comment