I bought two K’NEX Roller Coaster kits (and here) from Good Will. (I paid about $50 for both kits with shipping.). Paul and my husband, Rob, are building the roller coaster in the basement. I am not sure this would be good for camp. Our Co-op has a Lego Club. I think the Roller Coaster Kit might be better as part of a K’NEX club. But, if you have a group of less impulsive kids, you might have the roller coaster kit at a station on the side for teens. Kids could work on the kit if they finish a project early, over the course of a week of Camp. Here are a few pictures. Progress is slow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...




No comments:
Post a Comment