Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Mad Science Camp: Mentos and Coke
Okay, everyone has seen or tried the Mentos and Coke experiment. We ordered Spangler’s Geyser Tube to try. I didn’t expect such as good result or I wouldn’t have loaded three Mentos tablets at once. Here are instructions for a homemade geyser tube. Below is our video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment