Monday, June 22, 2020
Science Textbooks
Like you, I am planning for Fall. I have several Chemistry and Biology textbooks and won’t need more. It looks as though there will be a huge increase in the number of home-schoolers this Fall. It’s time to order your textbooks. The prices on eBay and Amazon are rising—even for used books. I have been bidding and ordering Young Explorers science textbooks for Paul, ten. The textbooks and notebooking journal used prices are all rising from increased demand. Stalk Good Will and Facebook Marketplace for the science books you’ll need this fall. BTW, Apologia has a 25% discount until July 7th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment