Monday, June 15, 2020
How does your garden grow?
Our little household is still under strict quarantine indefinitely, owing to two high-risk members. I ordered mainly seeds—I prefer to buy plants. I bought a huge variety of seeds. Our raised bed is subject to attack from the local wildlife. This summer we are trying container gardening. We have one felt grow bag and several planters. We are also trying woven and plastic shopping bags. This experiment is NOT scientific. But it’s fun to see how tomato plants grow in different containers. Here’s a photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment