My Co-op kids are learning about chemical reactions. They are doing several labs from the Chem kits I sent home. What if you aren’t comfortable with chemical reactions? Flinn has Flinn at home labs. When you click on the link, you’ll see lab videos and links for student and teacher documents. You have the option to watch the lab videos or to complete the labs independently. I like the fact you can watch a scientist perform the lab before you decide if you have the materials to do the lab. Take a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment