My kids are learning how to balance equations. Here is one of the slideshows I prepared for class. I also created several instructional videos with methods and tips. Let me share them with you again. This is exactly the approach I take with my kids with the Zoom whiteboard. Incidentally, you can adjust the width of the line when you write on the Zoom whiteboard and on the Jamboard whiteboard app.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment