My mind is on Christmas presents. I like to add a bit of Art to science, too. Here are some art projects which incorporate a bit of science. Here is an explanation about Acrylic Paint Pouring. Resin Epoxy Art lends itself to exciting crafts. What about the science of epoxy resins? Yes, there is a chemical reaction; the chemistry is a complicated form of polymerization. Tell your teen it’s a chemical reaction—way beyond the Science of Slime. One more source of sciencey art projects. I especially like the idea of Painting with Magnets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment