Saturday, December 19, 2020
Family Science: Soda Science
Next week, our little household is gearing down for Christmas. Along with making cookies and finishing Christmas presents, we’re doing a bit of science. I’m testing several experiments to add to my Chem kit for Co-op Chemistry. I bought Neo/Sci Soda Pop Science kit at Good Will. (eBay sells similar kits if you are interested.). ACS has some background on soda pop for kids. Here are instructions for making your own soda pop and varying the amounts of citric acid and baking soda. Make Invisible soda. I’m testing this solubility lab and Shimmy Shimmy Soda Pop labs for my Chem kit. I’ll post photos when we do the experiments next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment