Have you seen the Just Add Water Kit, Just Add Water, or this Just Add Water kit? Someone in marketing has a sense of humor. The STEAM Powered Family has forty water experiments. Fizzics Education has more water experiments, including this Underwater Telephone. Save the funnel, tubing, and balloons to make DIY Stethoscopes. My kids made these for Anatomy. Compare the DIY stethoscopes with a commercial one. Good Will online has stethoscopes often. I plan to try the underwater telephone next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment