This is physics. I know because my brain just shuts off. My Co-op kids are making discrepant event videos. One student made a video tossing an egg against a bed sheet. When my husband teaches Physics, he and the kids use cookie sheets to catch raw eggs. I made a video to demonstrate. It has to do with impulse. My husband, Rob, explains it in the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment