Have you wanted to try a science subscription? Yes, I am just as tempted as you are by these kits. MEL Chemistry has subscription deals now. Before you subscribe, try Good Will. Good Will online has Kiwi Co kits available. The Good Will stores online often have Steve Spangler and MEL Chemistry kits listed, too. Don’t forget to compare prices for kits listed on Good Will with similar kits on eBay before you bid. 1 bought a MEL kit on eBay to try. Although I doubt I’ll order a subscription. If the contents and labs are interesting, I might bid on more kits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment