Let me first confess that I was dubious of the benefits of creating a diorama. Paul, ten, is studying invertebrates in Harcourt Science. The project calls for a diorama of a tree frog, tarantula, or an iguana. Paul picked the tree frog. He may chose the poison dart frog, too. Paul is doing his own research on the rain forest and clay dart frogs. When we scrounged for clay and a box, Paul mentioned his koala diorama he made in fourth grade. Kids remember just about everything they do and almost nothing they hear. On to Pinterest for a trove of ideas.
Thursday, December 17, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...






No comments:
Post a Comment