Quality Science Labs have excellent kits. I bought the high school physics kit for my husband’s physics class. He did not use the lab manual with the kit; however, Rob used the contents for his labs. Browse the QSL kits on their website. Good Will online and eBay have listings. My target price for a complete kit is $30-$35. Okay, my target price is $20; I’ll willing to pay $35 for a relatively complete kit.
Thursday, December 17, 2020
Quality Science Labs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment