I assigned Mass the Gas Lab to my kids to help them understand conservation of matter. I sent home Chem kits with loads of supplies for the labs. The kids send back photos with the labs. The is help to ensure kids are doing the labs and to see if they are following instructions. Here is an example.
Thursday, December 24, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment