I always want to do Shrinky Dinks for Science Camp. The kids need to watch the film shrink. It isn’t practical to have 40 kids in the kitchen at one time. Shrinky Dinks is more of a family experiment. I did a trial with a transparency sheet and plastic from a salad box. The transparency sheet is definitely not #6; the salad box is. The issue is uneven shrinking and curling. Save some #6 plastic samples and buy Shrinky Dinks for comparison. Even fails are fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...



No comments:
Post a Comment