February sometimes feels bleak. Let’s plan some fun, family experiments. First is Science Bob’s A Density Experiment You Can Drink! with pomegranate, orange, and white grape juices. I can’t imagine how it tastes. Here is an edible aquifer, which I have done. This experiment was extremely well received. Dancing Raisins and Fibonacci Lemonade are fun, too! Have you seen this post about Edible Engineering with snacks? Finally, here is a terrific post about rice cereal treats and STEM. You can use the treats for Edible Earth, too. Let’s beat the doldrums with some edible Science?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment