My Co-op kids are challenging me personally with issues relating to Bioethics. While wonderful, I want to shut off my brain. Hey! I found this post from Good Housekeeping. Look at ‘Floating Fish’ and ‘Milk Bottle Xylophones’ (or glass soda bottles). The post has 45 experiments. Some are familiar, such as food coloring and milk. All are easy to perform. One more idea is hydro-dipping. What a mess! The kids had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment