I made a decision years ago not to monetize this blog. I hate navigating around ads. Moreover, my audience is quite limited, mainly homeschool moms or Co-op instructors. In another life, I taught in both public or private schools. I had to wear many, many hats. Additionally, I taught many, many subjects with little in the way of resources. Eventually, I had the opportunity to do some consulting. I led workshops teaching instructors how to incorporate hands-on labs and activities to improve science instruction. My main reason for writing this blog is to help you with ideas—especially cheap and effective labs. Here’s hoping this blog is helpful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment