I’m trying something different this year in my Genetics unit. Each student is doing a different test according to his or her interests: poultry, horses, or humans. Each student has different problems. I asked the teens to give all of us some background on equine genetic factors, or topics such as Achrondoplastic dwarfism. I’ve advised homeschool families to let their children’s interests help shape their education. Now, I need to apply my own advise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment