Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Temu: More Science Equipment!

 Temu has some of the best prices I’ve seen in a long time.  Let me share potential labs or activities that coincide with the equipment.  Let’s start with plastic syringes, which are useful for Gas Law labs: Boyle’s Gas Law: Marshmallow Under Pressure and Charles’ Gas Law lab.


Temu has materials for Science Camp. Here is the lab and explanation about the science.  

 

Below are plastic dragonflies.   I bring out the plastic dragonflies or helicopters when we make and test paper helicopters at Science Camp.


 One more idea: Sound Tubes.  You can use them for this experiment, Stereo Sound. If you stretch the tube, try spinning it around to make interesting sounds.  The Exploratorium has lots of experiments with sound.  Try Head Harps.

I’m excited to find low prices, especially for materials for Science Camp that won’t break the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?

  National Chemistry Week   (NCW) coincides with  Mole Day!   NCW’s 2026 theme is construction.  My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...