Are you familiar with Thames & Kosmos kits? These are excellent Science kits. I bought a stack for my husband to use for his Physics class when they do individual projects. I bought those kits used at Good Will online. Be sure to compare prices online with Amazon or eBay before you bid. Don’t forget to check the shipping. My target for a Thames & Kosmos kit is $20 total, including shipping. Below is a screenshot with some of the kits available at Good Will today. (Yes,the kit might be missing a part. Thames and Kosmos offers replacement parts.) Good Will frequently have a number of kits available. Science kits make great birthday presents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...

No comments:
Post a Comment