One more round-up! This time let’s examine free virtual dissections, such as these from PBS. Here is a virtual frog dissection. The anatomy models are quite good. You may want to combine paper or clay dissections with virtual models. Here is a collection of perch organs. The Science Bank has a lending library of specimens. (I haven’t tried these yet. I plan to see how hard it is to borrow specimens this spring.). They have this catalog of virtual dissections, such as bird and cat dissection guides and videos. Don’t apologize if you elect to do paper, clay, or virtual dissections. Just make the most of your alternative dissection!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment