I associate paper engineering with the Paper Tower Challenge or Paper Airplanes. Science Buddies has 13 Paper STEM Activties, such as paper helicopters, similar to Roto-copters or Frugal Fun’s Toothpick Twirlers. (Compare copy paper and card stock Roto-copters and Toothpick Twirlers.) Little Bins has even more Paper Plate Activities for STEM. Easter is Sunday. The days after a holiday can feel a little flat. Plan a few fun activities or challenges for your whole family! Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment