Tuesday, the kids are going to do some microscope work. It’s overdue. The kids will spend time sketching microbes. I pulled several microscopes and slides. Additionally, I cut back some Purple Heart plants that are over-wintering inside. I’ll use the plant experiments from 700 Experiments. I just cut some clipping and put them in a bucket of water. Purple Heart can be rooted by sticking clippings in moist soil. Really. I’ll use spinach for this photosynthesis lab. I like to post our Biology class projects, labs, and activities. It keeps me accountable. I try to practice what I preach. Do labs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...


No comments:
Post a Comment