I wrote this Porifera Post earlier. Today the Biology Co-op class started paper dissection and polymer clay models. The kids even did a little sponge painting on their paper dissections. Yes, it’s a colossal mess. However, the kids are comparing ideas, asking about functions, and generally learning loads about sponges, simple, sessile filter-feeding animals. I’m excited! I’m saving these models for next year to use with my Bio class. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...









No comments:
Post a Comment