The Co-op Biology class spent time sketching microscope slides. Take a look. Again, I like to remain accountable. I’m sure you ask yourself if I really do all of the labs and activities described. We do! At the bottom of the page are additional pix of the ‘My First Lab’ microscopes. Their resolution is terrific. Good Will has these microscopes listed regularly. Yes, it is a gamble. Don’t pay more than $20 total. eBay has listings, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...










No comments:
Post a Comment