Sunday, March 22, 2020
Mad Science: Launchers
Need an idea for hands-on science? How about launchers? Let’s start with this Peep Launcher. If you have PVC pipe on hand, try Bottle Blast Off! I bet at this point in quarantine you aren’t discarding any recycled materials. I like Root-Copters. For this activity, you will need paper clips and a printed template. Make catapults with rubber bands and craft sticks. Save your paper towel or toilet rolls to make this type of launcher or make a cup launcher. Yeah, toilet paper rolls gross me out, too. As long as we are making toys, let’s build a rubber band copter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment