Lego Masters has a bridge competition. It reminded me of Bridge Competitions. Mousetrap Car Competition, and Cub Scout Pinewood Derbies. Kings Dominion hosts a Coaster Competition. Other ideas include index card towers, aluminum foil boats, spaghetti marshmallow towers, and these Cups, craft sticks, and blocks towers for younger kids.
I want the kids to design Lego Rubber band cars to race. We can have several easy challenges on hand for emergency science activities: aluminum foil boats, cup towers, paper blocks, and an airplane challenge. I’ll pull a box of supplies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment