Saturday, March 14, 2020
We are officially quarantined. Now what?
Our co-op is officially quarantined. Now what are we going to do? I sent my kids an email reminding them of their assignments due. Then I pulled the material for Electron Configurations and Periodic Trends. Thankfully we completed the Flame Test lab. I organized several assignments on Google Classroom. This week I want to start Periodic Trends, part of Module 8. I am reviewing Khan Academy and other videos for the kids. We may do video chats. I took a look at Google Hang-outs. I plan to make up work samples to photograph and video instructions to post. Thankfully the kids are accustomed to Google Classroom and post or email assignments. As we adapt to Quarantine, I will post my instructions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment