Thursday, March 12, 2020
PASCO Lab Investigations
PASCO supplies lab interfaces and sensors, such as Spark Learning Systems, GLX, Airlink, and newer products such as wireless sensors. PASCO has a new chemistry textbook and released student lab investigations available for preview. The labs are useful for ideas. This solubility lab is a good example. It’s a concise lab: identify the precipitates, write and balance the equations, determine which compound are soluble and insoluble. The Temperature and Thermal Energy lab can be performed with any thermometer. I plan to try this Specific Heat lab with several metals. Kids find Specific Heat confusing. I want to see if these instructions make sense to them. I am always looking for new resources. These lab exercises are great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment