Saturday, March 7, 2020
Magic Science Kit
Here is why I love Good Will. Compare the Good Will listing with this retail description. When you look at the Good Will photos, it is evident you are buying some baking soda, citric acid, and a few chemicals. Now, new, the Magic Science Kit retails for $13.38. The Good Will listing with shipping is about $16–not a good deal. I like to have a good look at the contents. I am interested because the red cabbage powder and color tablets are expensive. So, if I find this kit at Five Below, I might buy one. But, it is important to price the contents of these kits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment