Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Apologia Science: Film it!
Today, Lacie and Paul filmed the lab ‘Like Dissolves Like’. Right now, I am recording videos for the kids which align with the Chemistry course. Kids like to film. It is a good way to see if they understand the material. I find that kids have a better understanding of the lab. First have them read over the lab, set up the materials, and do a practice run. I post to my YouTube channel. You can keep videos private and send them to Grandma or cousins. Your kids are going to enjoy the experiments more if they can film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment