Friday, March 20, 2020
Science Camp at Home: Optical Illusions
Your kids need more science. How about optical illusions? My favorite optical illusion is Flipsticks. Next, kids love making these optical illusions called CD Spinners. Try this experiment, Persistence of Vision. Here is one more fun experiment called The Stroop Effect. Here are more resources: Explora-Book by Klutz, Eye Openers, and Crayola’s 3D Hand Drawing. I bet your kids won’t realize they are learning science! Be sure to include the explanations when you do the activities. Your explanation can be as simple as this illusion tricks the brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment