Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Apologia Chemistry: Module 9
I am working on materials for upcoming modules. After we finish periodicity, we are going to do Module 9 with molecular geometry and VSEPR. Here is an excellent chart for molecular geometry. This is the worksheet we are going to use. (Key) I am using the Molymod Molecular Geometry VSEPR kit. If you do not have a molecule kit, try creating the molecules with balloons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Chemistry Week is around the corner. Are you ready?
National Chemistry Week (NCW) coincides with Mole Day! NCW’s 2026 theme is construction. My Co-op Chemistry class focuses on Mole Da...
-
The class is completing their Designer Baby blogs. Finally. Yes,I sat on top of them in class. I still think the time investment is wort...
-
The Co-op is reviewing for a series of cell quizzes and beginning with paper plate cell cycle models and mitosis with yarn. The first t...
No comments:
Post a Comment